Project: Sephiroth by ChasingArtwork
:AVALANCHE ARCHIVES: Project: Sephiroth
Origin, purpose, and current whereabouts unknown. All current data is unsubstantiated.
• Suspected to be a Top secret poto-type developed by Shinra’s elite military division, although last sighting of this construct was mid battle with the “Strife” robot.
• Built from recovered elements of the “Jenova Project” and recovered fragments of “Weapons” mecha.
• Powered by a rare type of Black Materia
• The Masamune wielded my this mech is composted of a incredible dense, unknown materiel (suspected to have originated from a Meteor) weighing an an exorbitant amount - it is unknown how this Mecha can lift it at all.
• Capable of flight.
:AVALANCHE ARCHIVES: Project: Strife
Whats is known:
Shortly following the latest attacks on Midgar, massive funds and resources have been pooled into a secret Shinra project. details are scarce, but the main aim of the project seems to be effective defence from what remains of the “Jenova experiments”
• Built from recovered fragments of “Weapons” mecha.
• Powered experimental type of Mako/Materia core.
• The Buster Sword has been designed to controllably shatter on command, and reassemble. It also seems capable of reforming in various configurations, depending on the situation. It has even been seen splitting into as many as 4 completely separate swords
• Parts of the blueprints have been recovered, a large amount of initial influence was drawn from some mako test subject from the town of “Nibelheim”
• Project Strife was not the first, or the last mech of this type constructed by Shinra… more to continue.
• It is unknown what purpose the spike apparitions on the head serve…
Project: Strife by ChasingArtwork
A Dapper Spider
I have no idea why. but I wanted to see Spidey in a suit.
I’ve been on Vacation for the last 3 weeks- (got dozens of sketches to post and a story or two later this week) but
It was difficult to go that long without getting to actually (shatter vector) paint anything new- sitting at the cintiq today and getting a piece done, was amazingly gratifying. Finally got my fix.
Looking forward to being crazy productive in the days to come.
A Dapper Spider by ChasingArtwork
Game over man, game over.
Had this piece on the brain for a while, and with the sad news about Giger’s recent passing, this seemed an appropriate time to draw some aliens about to tear apart some predators :)
Game Over Man by ChasingArtwork
My very first game on the genesis was Sonic 2- and I played it quite bit until Mortal Kombat caught my attention, but this will always be the my first big game.
I remember the one day while xmas shopping with the parents (on our rare trips into the city) this game was set up to play in the store- and it took dad counting to “3” to finally get me to leave it alone. was pretty epic to get the system and the game for xmas later that year :)
Final Boss. by ChasingArtwork
Kinda speechless. one of the coolest things that can happen in my books.
C2E2 2014 Built by Daniel He Xi
and the bastard did a way better job on the the hammer than I did. so awesome.
Auto Avenger Thor- Cosplay. by ChasingArtwork
Samus: Day 01 by ChasingArtwork
Samus’s very first time suiting up
Did something similar to this piece some time ago, decided I wanted to take another stab
Poor ol megaman had a rough level…
He’ll be up an at’em before you know it.
Also, if you’re into Instagram, I’m there, posting much more sketchy/rough versions of pieces prior to posting the final here follow me @ CHASINGARTWORK
Would you like to Restart? by ChasingArtwork