My apologies to the Robot community, these days all I seem to do is tear em apart
Poor ol megaman had a rough level…
He’ll be up an at’em before you know it.
Also, if you’re into Instagram, I’m there, posting much more sketchy/rough versions of pieces prior to posting the final here follow me @ CHASINGARTWORK
Lots of progress has been made on the book, wish I could show you guys more, but must resist!
This particular page will hopefully get published in the 2014 Calgary Expo Artbool
Final Lineup for the good guys of the Auto Avenger Series :)
Will be making another assembly, once all the Villains are completed,
Originally a much simpler construct, Captain America underwent classified upgrades involving a recently discovered shield, made of a never before seen alloy. (origin, age, and construction method unknown.)
Although not entirely intact, the only other known pieces of the ancient shield reside inside Caps core, functioning in tandem, these shield shards generate an incredibly powerful frequency, powering Captain America.
The shield has been classified as indestructible, There are no accepted theories on how it was shattered originally.
• Wields a indestructible shield made of an unknown alloy. The shield is held in place by powerful magnets on either one or both of Cap’s arms.
• Very welled verse in hand to hand and long range combat.
• Able to throw the shield with great accuracy, able to hit several targets in succession with a single throw.
• Can very quickly assess and evaluate friends and foes, making him an extremely apt leader and tactician
• If separated from the shield for too long, Cap will loose power.
• While a very competent soldier, Cap is strongest when working with a team
Adventure Time! inspired by on the greatest episodes ever.
Been working a lot lately- but its all artwork I can’t show :S so today I decided to take a break and finish a piece I’ve been wanting to tackle for a while.